Your shopping cart is empty
Shin Etsu Products for Photovoltaic Modules
Shin-Etsu Silicone Materials are utilized for Photovoltaic Module applications to improve their reliability and stable operation due to their unique features.
Junction Box Potting Materials
Shin-Etsu Silicone potting materials KE-200 / KE-210 have excellent weather resistance and heat resistance in the airtight condition. In addition to the general silicone features, KE-200 / KE-210 are especially fast curing room temperature. Suitable for automated dispensing, KE-200 / KE-210 are ideal for mass production.
- Fast Cure at room temperature, excellent deep section cure.
- Easy handling due to 10:1 mixing ratio.
- Excellent heat resistance in airtight condition— No reversion.
- Excellent adhesion strength to various substrates.
- Suitable for Automated Dispensing.
- Panel can be turned over within 60min.
- Ideal for mass production.
- Reduced low-molecular-weight siloxane— ΣD3 to D10 below 300ppm.
- UL94 HB approved (KE-200, KE-200F).
- UL94 V-0 equivalent (KE-210, KE-210F).
Solar Panel Water Proof Sealing
Shin-Etsu Silicone KE-45, KE-4828 and KE-220 have excellent adhesive properties to back sheet materials such as PVF and PET.
They maintain good elasticity over a wide temperature range (-40 to 180°C) with excellent weatherability and electrical insulation properties.
room temperature cure (KE-45, KE-4828).
- Two-component, room temperature,
super fast cure (KE-220).
- Strong adhesion to back sheet of PV module.
- Excellent weatherability.
- Flexible Silicone Rubber from -40°C to +180°C.
- Excellent electrical properties.
- UL94 HB approved (KE-45, KE-4828).
- UL94 HB equivalent (KE-220).
High Transparent Encapsulant for Photovoltaic Module
Shin-Etsu Silicone X-32-3038A/B is a transparent Silicone encapsulant that has an excellent light transmittance especially around UV area. After X-32-3038A/B cures, it forms a soft elastmer that can absorb the inner stress of various devices.
- High transparent, two-component material with 100:100 mixing ratio.
- Good adhesion to the glass and metals.
- Excellent light transmittance over the visible light spectrum.
If you have questions or would like a price quote Please Call (800)423-7008 or Click Here