R10470M Sponge Rubber BLACK 1/8" THK x 36" WD x 5 LY (price shown per LY)
R10470M Sponge Rubber BLACK 1/8" THK x 36" WD x 5 LY (sold by LY)
For pricing with PSA, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-423-7008.
|Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics offers a full line of closed cell expanded silicone sponge rubberfor a variety of gasketing, cushioning, insulating and protective applications, over a wide temperature and environmental range.
Our experts can help you chose the proper product for your requirements, including formulations designed for general gasketing, flame retardant cushions, specification grade, solvent resistant gaskets and weather seals.
Key benefits of our closed cell sponge include thermal stability over a wide temperature range, excellent compression set resistance, ozone and UV resistance. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics subjects all of our closed cell sponge products to a special final cleaning process that lowers the material out gassing for cleaner operation.
- R10470 - general purpose fits most applications, medium and firm grades
- R10480- low compression set resistance formula, soft and medium grades
- R10460- low compression set resistance formula, flame retardant UL 94 HB medium grade
- R10450- fiberglasssupported, provides dimensional stability, medium grade
- R10404 - thermally conductive grade for heat and cold transfer
- R10490 - flurosilicone grade for high temperature and solvent resistance
- R10400- new flame retardant UL 94 V-0 medium grade
Features & Benefits
- Wide temperature range, from -100F to + 500F (-73C to +260C)
- Superior mechanical properties than comPETive products for higher strength applications
- Various firmnesses available to match compression deflection forces of gasketing requirements
- Ozone and UV resistant for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Uniform closed cell structure for dust, moisture and weather tight seals
- Can be supplied with either silicone or acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive for ease of application
- Post-cured - low out-gassing for clean gasketing andsealing
- New UL 94 V-0 (R-10404) flame retardant versions available
- Products designed to meet numerous customer, government and military specifications
- Press relief pads
- Environmental cushioning and gasketing
- Insulating materials
- Vibration damping
- Fire and smoke blocking